Koodo Community
Question

Incorrect Billing charges

• 17 April 2020
  • 5 replies

I have been charges Twice for the connection fee. Last bill I paid $40 for  fee. This bill again KOODO is charging me for Connection fee. Such a scam.. Moreover partial charges and bill is again @235dollars.

I am exsiting Koodo client from last 5 years…

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How do you know it was a connection and partial charges twice?

Have your logged into self serve and downloaded your detailed pdf ebill to review the line item of the charges? 

Sorry I just want to confirm what was on the pdf invoice 

Yes, I did check on self serve, I was charges twice… Koodo needs to fix it, Not sure how to contact them

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, I did check on self serve, I was charges twice… Koodo needs to fix it, Not sure how to contact them

Sorry just to clarify, did you download the detailed pdf ebill for both months? 

Can you upload a screenshot of the partial charges and the $40 fee for both months (black out any personal info)? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can connect using PM to their Facebook account or DM to Twitter. Both links are at hate page bottom.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Dilraj Indeed connect with us on Facebook. What we can tell you here that there is indeed  2 agreements on 2 different dates in March. We can share more on Facebook once we authenticate your account.