Koodo Community
Question

Incorrect Billing Charge

• 17 October 2020
  • 9 replies

Good day Koodo Community,

I was mischarged of a TAXI call that I didn’t make in my current bill. Kindly advice on the process to refund these charges as I have not done any of these transaction.

Kindly refer to the image. Thank you.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You may send koodo a private message via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Koodo describe the bill charges you wish to receive a refund for and ask for support. You may also ask the same via a callback  via  www.koodomobile.com/chat  Type #helpss

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you delete your previous post? I can't access to it.

I have asked you if you lend your phone for moment to someone and maybe your friends or family member used it?

Can you also check your phone log if the number and timing matching your bill.

I did not delete it. I was also surprised I cannot access it so I made a new one.

No, I only use my phone. I also checked the log to check but I did not make any calls to call TAXI.

Thank you for you assistance. I tried to schedule a call, hopefully it would smoothen things out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I did not delete it. I was also surprised I cannot access it so I made a new one.

No, I only use my phone. I also checked the log to check but I did not make any calls to call TAXI.

Thank you for you assistance. I tried to schedule a call, hopefully it would smoothen things out.

Hmmm. It's odds your post disappeared without you delete it. It must be another glitchbir something…

Hopefully the call back resolve your issue 😃

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Just to clarify, are you saying you didnt make the call but it is in your call log on your phone app, or  that you do not see any calls to 411 or TAXI in your call history in your phone app?

Hi Mayumi,

Unfortunately I did not receive any phone call from Koodo team despite I scheduled for call back.:(

Koodo is quite difficult to reach out. I do not know why I cannot just talk to them directly if they would not call me anyway.

Hi Dennis,

Yes, I did not make the calls. No, I do not have it my phone’s call history. but Yes, I have it at my Koodo’s Call Transaction.

I do not know how to resolve this issue without going back and forth here in Koodo Community and Koodo Chat. Apologies, but it seems not going anywhere.

I would greatly appreciate anyone who could lead me to people who would actually help and provide substantial solution to this?

Please and thank you.:)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Dennis,

Yes, I did not make the calls. No, I do not have it my phone’s call history. but Yes, I have it at my Koodo’s Call Transaction.

I do not know how to resolve this issue without going back and forth here in Koodo Community and Koodo Chat. Apologies, but it seems not going anywhere.

I would greatly appreciate anyone who could lead me to people who would actually help and provide substantial solution to this?

Please and thank you.:)

A better option would be to send a private message to Koodo via Facebook or Twitter.

Could it be an app that made the call it sent the text to TAXI? 

Hi Dennis,

Thank you, I’ll try that because I again schedule a call but received nothing.

I do not have a TAXI app.:(