Koodo Community
Question

Incorrect Bill

• 28 May 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi Koodo, 

I think my bill from last month is incorrect. I got charged all these airtime minutes for phone calls I didn’t make with all these numbers that I do not recognize. Please help! 

Thanks in advance!

Meggan 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What numbers did it show? If possible can you share here? Were those numbers from conference calls? I would check the time and date of the call and see what happened at that moment. 

The Sam think happened to me they are add $64 extra 

what koodo Services  men and why charged me extra money for nothing 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The Sam think happened to me they are add $64 extra 

what koodo Services  men and why charged me extra money for nothing 

Can you start your own post?

How many numbers you don’t recognize? How often those numbers appear on your bill?  Are those numbers related to zooor other apps?

This same thing happened to me. The customer service rep said it was a 1-800 number we called that auto-redirected to 682 268 6591 and cost about $8 extra. But that call never happened. Couldn’t convince him that the call was never made. 

His suggestion was to email whoever the 1-800 number was and ask if they redirected the call to a pay-for number. Wasn’t clear what that would do. But it doesn’t matter because the 1-800 isn’t on the bill so we can’t see what/where this 1-800 number came from. So frustrating. Customer service wasn’t helpful. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This same thing happened to me. The customer service rep said it was a 1-800 number we called that auto-redirected to 682 268 6591 and cost about $8 extra. But that call never happened. Couldn’t convince him that the call was never made. 

His suggestion was to email whoever the 1-800 number was and ask if they redirected the call to a pay-for number. Wasn’t clear what that would do. But it doesn’t matter because the 1-800 isn’t on the bill so we can’t see what/where this 1-800 number came from. So frustrating. Customer service wasn’t helpful. 

So what was on your bill?  Maybe post a screen shot of Page ¾ of your detailed PDF ebill with the charge you are refering to with any personal info blocked out