Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Incoming calls from outside Canadfa

I have a plan that allows me to call and text anywhere in Canada for free. Am I charged a fee (long distance or otherwise) for calls to my phone from outside the country? If so, is there a chart of these fees?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
If you're receiving calls then there won't be an extra charge since you're on a canada wide plan. 🙂
Userlevel 6
Daniel Kim wrote:

If you're receiving calls then there won't be an extra charge since you're on a canada wide plan...

@ Nancy Same applies for international calls. If you are on an unlimited talk and text plan there are no charges for any incoming calls, regardless where they call you from.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daniel Kim wrote:

If you're receiving calls then there won't be an extra charge since you're on a canada wide plan...

Just like a landline, when someone international calls you, you do not pay long distance
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Nancy, The only thing you'll be charged is your airtime minutes if you're not on unlimited!
Thank you all so much for responding. As a senior I was concerned that I could run up a large bill if people outside Canada called me. Now I feel better.