Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Incoming

My dad calls me every weekend but he wants to use his american phone number. will i get charged extra if HE is calling ME so its an incoming call that is long distance? Or do I just get charged for outgoing calls?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You won't get charged for incoming calls (as long as they are within your plan), no matter where they are from, Amanda. He can call you to his heart's content 🙂 But yes, if you call him, it will cost you since you're making an international call 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No you won't get charges extra as long as you are in Canada Amanda. You will just get charged if you call him from Canada to the US.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

You won't get charged for incoming calls (as long as they are within your plan), no matter where ...

Haha You beat me this time Sophia 😛 And your absolutely correct 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

You won't get charged for incoming calls (as long as they are within your plan), no matter where ...

LOL! Thanks Kid, the place is yours for the rest of the night though, we're off to some zzz's 😉
Sophia wrote:

So I have to have something on my plan to do with out of Canada calls? I've always been confused with incoming calls because before I came to Koodo I would get charged for incoming calls.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

If you want to call the US you can but it will be 45 cents per minute, however if you add the LD Saver addon to your plan at $2 a month it will only cost you 5 cents per minute to call to the US. If your plan includes unlimited incoming calls then if he calls you it costs you no extra. If your plan inclides free after 5pm or 7pm and he calls you after that time then it costs you no extra. If your plan doesn't have unlimited incoming calls & it's not past the free calls after time then when he calls you will use your anytime minutes & once those are up you'll pay. Hope this helps answer all your questions, if not feel free to come back again. Have yourself a great Night Amanda.... or morning I guess lol 🙂
Sophia wrote:

Thank you for your help guys 🙂