Koodo Community

Community

Solved

In The Black!!

Userlevel 1
I was a Koodo Monthly Customer. I recently became a Koodo Pre-Paid Customer. I just received my last monthly bill online. The balance is -$5.29. 😃 Is there any way I can actually collect this surplus?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey there Flyerfans. The only way you could get this surplus is by calling Koodo and talking with them. I know lot of people sometimes paid more and it goes on your next bill. In your case, a call would solve the problem I guess!
Userlevel 1
Robert wrote:

Hey there Flyerfans. The only way you could get this surplus is by calling Koodo and talking w...

I'll give that a whirl!! Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hey there Flyerfans. The only way you could get this surplus is by calling Koodo and talking w...

No problem. Have a nice evening!
Userlevel 6
Robert wrote:

That's kind of the perfect community post, don't you think? Quick and efficient, lol! 1) Question 2) Answer 3) Bro fist bump / Thumbs up / Thank you's 4) Cya's and later's
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Today I had a job interview and they asked what's a good customer service for you? And I felt kinda pumped today to give the perfect service! 😛
Userlevel 6
Robert wrote:

Hahaha, nice 🙂 So you'll sell cellphones now? 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Ahaha no, it wasn't for selling phones even though I'd like to.