Koodo Community

Community

Solved

if I get a call from the US and I am physically in London , ON but my number is a Toronto number will I be charged

see question

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As long as you are on a Canadian wide plan (all post paid plans and half of the prepaid are), then you wont get LD charges. This will however go into your minutes given its not in the evening and you will be charged if you go over your minutes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

As long as you are on a Canadian wide plan (all post paid plans and half of the prepaid are), the...

Just want to add that for the plans which are NOT Canada wide you will be charged LD for ANY call received while outside of your local calling area, not only ones from the US.
So  I have an unlimited canada wide plan then it should not matter. It only becomes an issue if I am physically in the US. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Michael Grennan wrote:

So  I have an unlimited canada wide plan then it should not matter. It only becomes an issue...

Correct!
Userlevel 6
Michael Grennan wrote:

So  I have an unlimited canada wide plan then it should not matter. It only becomes an issue...

Or if you're the one making the outbound call "to" the US. If you dial a US number, it'll be long distance unless you added US calling as an add-on to your plan.