Feedback
I was charged more than $100 twice | Koodo Community
Koodo Community

I was charged more than $100 twice

• 14 November 2020
  • 28 replies

I downloaded my bill for last month and this month and I found that I was mischarged by koodo twice. It seems someone else is using my account

This topic has been closed for comments

28 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Mischarged how? 

Did you check your PDF e-bill?  What were the charges for?

Yes. I checked it and $ 60 additinally charged air times which is ridiculous because I never call. I tried to call customer service but no one attended the phone. I was disappointed but don't know what to do. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What about incoming calls? If you don't have unlimited minutes then you get charged for those as well.

I have unlimited minutes and messages plan and I have used it for more than 1 year. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes. I checked it and $ 60 additinally charged air times which is ridiculous because I never call. I tried to call customer service but no one attended the phone. I was disappointed but don't know what to do. 

What number it it?  Do you see same number on your phone log?

I don't know what happened here and I hope Koodo can help me check. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I don't know what happened here and I hope Koodo can help me check. 

Can you answer the question that @Mayumi asked?

It would be helpful if you can go into your self serve and download your detailed pdf ebill and post a screenshot of the call that resulted in a $60 charge 

I tried but I don’t know why I can’t post it here successfully. It shows that I call a number in Guelph all the time and I don’t know that number.

but I don’t know the number and I didn’t call the number before.

Oh I know it’s my friend’s number, but she is in Waterloo and I always called her before and never charged so much. She didn’t change the number. 

I think my plan was changed but I was not told.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@silvina  On October 13th you logged into your account and changed your plan as per the below:

The plan you changed to is a data only plan. Text messages and calls are not included, which likely explains the charges. Hope this helps to explain!

but I was charged more than $100 twice. If changed it on 13th why there are two similar bills 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@silvina Pls send us a private message on Facebook. We can authenticate your account there and give you more details if necessary.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

but I was charged more than $100 twice. If changed it on 13th why there are two similar bills 

Can you check your PDF e-bill?  Then you can see all the charges there.

You changed your plan on Oct 13th.   You get charged when you made or receive calls. And everytime you send text.

You mentioned you had a plan with unlimited. But, this screenshot says your plan included 500min.  So, if you were using minutes more than you have before plan change, then you also get minutes overage too.

If you use minutes often, then you should change your plan to different plan. You need to check and to know what including the plan when you pick a plan.  It's your responsible. 

If you don't need data, then $35 is good for you. But if you need data, then you need minimum $45 plan.

I wonder why you changed your plan to data plan?

I check my account and I the plan was changed. I remember that I check my plan in my account last in October but I didn't remember I change it. I misclicked some buttons and I don't know? Is there some service numbers I could call and figure it out in an easy way?

I didn't know I changed my plan.  That's wired and I didn't receive any information about the change. no email or message. 

If I had a 500 minutes plan I wouldn't surpassed it because I seldom call. 

To be honest, I don't know what's my plan now. I just logged in and add three add-ons. I hope I won't be charged more than 100 next time. 

Can someone in in Koodo contact with me because you can find my account and you know my number. and I called koodo but no one attended the phone. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I check my account and I the plan was changed. I remember that I check my plan in my account last in October but I didn't remember I change it. I misclicked some buttons and I don't know? Is there some service numbers I could call and figure it out in an easy way?

They usually have confirmation pop up window came up to make sure you want to change your plan.  It show you what will be including in your new plan and what will be removed.  So, it not just misclick to change your plan.  Sometimes people click it without reading them.  

You can set up call back through chat, or send them message through FB or Twitter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I didn't know I changed my plan.  That's wired and I didn't receive any information about the change. no email or message. 

They always send you an email after you changed plan or add on.  Can you check your junk mail folder?  Or log-in to your self serve and check notification settings too.

How to set up call back through chat? There is only a online robot who can't help a lot. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How to set up call back through chat? There is only a online robot who can't help a lot. 

The online robot should ask your never.  Enter your number there. 

On 13th, I only received two emails from Koodo. One is you ebill is ready and another is your ebill is paid.