Koodo Community
Question

I want to pay with cash.

I don't have a credit card and don't use bank account for checking. I like to use cash to pay for services. Where do I go to pay my Koddo's bill with cash only?

This topic has been closed for comments

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't think you can, DanS. http://koodomobile.com/en/ab/paying-bill.shtml The best option for someone without a credit card is probably to pay by check or money order... but no cash.
SEE i have the cash!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cool 🙂 Deposit it at your bank and tell them to use it to pay your Koodo bill 🙂 There's a good boy 😃
Cool 🙂 Deposit it at your bank and tell them to use it to pay your Koodo bill 🙂 There's a good ...awe sheesh thanx Sophy...but the banksters haven't been friendly to me lately and i need my phone to be paid.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cool 🙂 Deposit it at your bank and tell them to use it to pay your Koodo bill 🙂 There's a good ...Here is your 21st Century tip then: always make sure you are friendly with the banksters. They are your future lifeline and providers of mortgages... learn young my friend... it shall benefit you for life. Ok enough teasing for today, now don't start useless threads like this one too often because some people are verryyyy verryyyyy touchy about such matters... especially in a month where spam has been rampant 😉
Really.......
Here DanS ... You give me that cash and I'll take care of it for you! 😉
Here DanS ... You give me that cash and I'll take care of it for you! ;^)hehehe
seriously .. wasting time on asking how to pay your bill? really... you need to get out more!
seriously .. wasting time on asking how to pay your bill? really... you need to get out more!Thanx Leanna, gonna go pay my bill on my next car ride...car ride?
seriously .. wasting time on asking how to pay your bill? really... you need to get out more!It doesn't take very long to open a bank account.
seriously .. wasting time on asking how to pay your bill? really... you need to get out more!maybe i'll open a bankster's account too....
Userlevel 1
Western Union takes cash. http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/billing-and-payment-options/how-can-i-pay-my-bill
You can buy a reloadable credit card at the post office. Its less than $20 to purchase. You can load it there. The monthly fees for loading and keeping a positive balace are less than $10. Then use that to pay your bill. It will cost a bit more at first to pay your bill , but may be easier in the long run. I find mine convienant for online shopping too. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can buy a reloadable credit card at the post office. Its less than $20 to purchase. You can...don't use a canada post prepaid card. they invariably come up in Koodo's systems as international cards and there is no way to register them so that they will work.
You can buy a reloadable credit card at the post office. Its less than $20 to purchase. You can...nice thank you...good solution.