Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I WANT TO PAY MY BILL

I WANT TO PAY MY BILL

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Do you have access to your Self Service account? If yes, you may pay by Credit Card or print the bill and go to the Bank... Online banking, Western Union or Cheque are other options!
seems easy enough to do.. if you walk on over to the bank with your bill or do online banking... or credit card... doesn't seem too hard to do
Go and pay your bill
Hmm....my assumption is that this is one of those attempts from new people to work on that free Galaxy S3. I can't believe someone would need to come online to ask for help as to how they can pay their bill.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RedMageX wrote:

Hmm....my assumption is that this is one of those attempts from new people to work on that free G...

Technically, they didn't ask anything... they just stated a wish 😃 Such a desire, I must confess, I never once in my life had myself 😃
RedMageX wrote:

Hmm....my assumption is that this is one of those attempts from new people to work on that free G...

Either way it's wasted bandwith, and wasted time for something that shouldn't even need to be asked on a crowd-sourced forum like this. It's a non-issue
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RedMageX wrote:

Ah! But we don't decide what people choose to ask... we just choose what we decide to answer 😃 And yes I'm in a flippant mood... I can't help it... some things tickle my funny bone 😛
RedMageX wrote:

Fair enough, this however is tickling my irritation bone (not you, the original poster). It's clear trolling to me, and people like that have no place in a helpful community such as this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RedMageX wrote:

I know pal..... I'm with you all the way. I just find it easier to use humor in threads like these than getting my P hot and say things I will regret later 😉
RedMageX wrote:

I don't say anything I'd regret, I lay it out straight as I see it. If someone doesn't like what I tell them, then they just have to learn to handle facts, logical reason and truth.