Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I've been on the phone waiting for customer service to pick up: 58 mins & 04 secs and counting ...

Hey Koodo, 

I'm a pretty good customer but when I'm waiting for customer service to pick up for 59 mins and 20 sec and still counting, I'm not a happy customer. Plus when I click on the links on your self serve they all say "Error".

I hope my own customers don't call my while I wait cuz then I will have to hang up, I wouldn't want them to wait for me to answer. This is terrible.

Why don't give your customers the option to call them back while maintaining their order in line?Really bad service.

43 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Chris,Normally you should get a prompt that offers a callback. However, you can also contact Koodo via facebook. However, in most situations we can help you right here as well!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ask your question here, maybe we can help you out?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is it after you successfully log into self serve?
I have similar situation I have been calling the customer service for the past 5 days and on the line waiting for a pick for more than 1 hour but not happens. Koodo customer service is really BAD!
I am really not a happy customer
I will definitely not be recommending anybody more to sign up with Koodo
They always referring me to online support. This frustrating. For me to have called the phone, I know I need to talk to somebody. Referring me to where I cannot get help is ridiculous.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lukman A wrote:

They always referring me to online support. This frustrating. For me to have called the phone, I ...

Hi Lukman,

What issues are you experiencing?  Maybe we might be able to help or direct you to the appropriate area so you dont have to wait so long on the phone.
Lukman A wrote:

They always referring me to online support. This frustrating. For me to have called the phone, I ...

I just wanted somebody to rectify errors on my account regarding billing issues.
Thanks. I justify wanted to get somebody to help to correct errors regarding billing issue on my account.
I notes my $10 dollars monthly promo has not been apply as supposed every month. Can you direct me to appreciate person? Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lukman A wrote:

I notes my $10 dollars monthly promo has not been apply as supposed every month. Can you direct ...

These promos (Wireless Home Phone & some cell plan offerings) usually have the discount applied in the third month of the contract, and continue for 12 months. Has 3 months passed without the discount being applied?

Lukman A wrote:

I notes my $10 dollars monthly promo has not been apply as supposed every month. Can you direct ...

Thanks. I believe it should be passed by now. I signed up in January this year. (Cellphone monthly plan). This is the fourth month.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lukman A wrote:

Third month actually. You should see an adjustment in your next billing. Here is a similar question in another post.

Wasn't that easier than waiting on the phone?

Lukman A wrote:

I hope I see the discount applied in my next billing. I am not sure if this media is better as I still prefer to talk to real person over the phone. It vey much effective to me as I can be on the internet every time. I am always on the road and access to typing is an option!
Lukman A wrote:

Sorry for the typo: I mean access to typing is not an option
Lukman A wrote:

Typing over the phone is alway uneasy and with lots of. Typos!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lukman A wrote:

If the discount hasn't been applied to your account by next month, then you can contact them again so they can fix the problem.
Thank youRob. My main issue is that I cannot even get anybody to pick up the phone. I was on the call waiting yesterday for more than 2 hours and still counting! Koodo customer service is the worst in the 21st century! It unimaginable crazy.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lukman A wrote:

Thank youRob. My main issue is that I cannot even get anybody to pick up the phone. I was on the ...

Yeah I would actually never recommend someone calling in to resolve an issue.  This forum and social media are your best bet to resolve your issues
I need additional data worth ; can somebody help?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lukman A wrote:

You have 2 options.  You can switch to a plan with higher data.  Or you can use the pay per use overage data that comes with your plan.

It sounds like you are on the new Shock Free Data plans.  Once your reach your limit, data will be turned off and you will get a text that will give you options for more data
Lukman A wrote:

Thanks. Yes, I am on the new Shock free data. However, I need to be using my phone for work for internet access purposes. I was asked to buy $30 worth data. I looked up my plan it says $5/100mg, this seems to be ridiculous. I was thinking maybe there an error or something so, I was looking for an answer or if there is a better option. Telus is given $20 for extra 1GB!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lukman A wrote:

Hey Lukman - your pay-per-use overage rate is $5/100mb, but once you reach your 100% cap, you can also purchase 1GB for $20. You can make this specific purchase up to 4 times during one billing period if need be.
Lukman A wrote:

Thanks man. That sounds great.