Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I seem to have been billed twice for an add on when I went down to the states how do I have this corrected or explained

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What does it say on your pdf invoice?  You can download your detailed ebill on self serve
Dennis thanks for the quick response working on getting that info, will be back to you shortly
Data and other services $35, value added services $70, long distance $37, other services $24. When I went into the states It popped up the 10all talk, text and data offering which I accepted. I had my phone using wifi as much as possible for getting and returning emails.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Mildon wrote:

Data and other services $35, value added services $70, long distance $37, other services $24. Wh...

These are the US roaming add-ons that Koodo offer

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Mildon wrote:

Data and other services $35, value added services $70, long distance $37, other services $24. Wh...

Did your time in the US exceed 10 days?
Chris Mildon wrote:

I did the $40 package and no we were back in 8 days
Chris Mildon wrote:

It also said I had used up 90% of my 250 mb as we were driving into buffalo on the last day?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Mildon wrote:

I cant see your bill, but can you see additional details regarding the "Data and other services $35, value added services $70, long distance $37, other services $24." from the other pages on your detailed pdf ebill?