Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I recently got texted to update my credit card on my account, but I pay by debit.

I got texted twice today to update my credit card as it was expiring soon, but I pay by direct bank debit.  

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your card is probably still registered in self service. All you have to do is remove it so it won nag you for an update any longer 🙂
Userlevel 3
Sophia wrote:

Your card is probably still registered in self service. All you have to do is remove it so it won...

For clarification is Visa debit now available?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Your card is probably still registered in self service. All you have to do is remove it so it won...

Yes. It has been a while....ever since a customer of our suggested the idea here:

https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/start_accepting_visa_debit
Userlevel 3
Sophia wrote:

Thank you I been off the forum for years, So I'm learning the ropes again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Yes, we noticed! 🙂 Welcome back Rocky!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks for the heads up Theresa! If your payment is via Visa Debit, those cards still have an expiry date on them. But, I will definitely take it back to the team as, you are right, we should at least say in the text that "your credit/debit card will expire on...." to be clearer.