Koodo Community
Question

I received a Bill after closing my account

Hey Koodo!
I cancel my service with you and I am still getting a bill.
Why this happens?

You are charging me for a number I don't have anymore.

😞

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is this the final bill that you are looking at or does it appear to still be a regular monthly bill?
It is a regular monthly bill. I am so disappointed. I can't even talk with someone because when I try to call the 866 number they say they will send me a message but I don't receive any message.

How can I talk with someone at Koodo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How did you cancel your service and when?
It could be your final bill as Goran said.
Log into self serve and download your E-bill, it will show you the details of your charges.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Nadzy The bill that you received does it show a negative sign in front of the amount? You line indeed has been cancelled.
If it has been canceled why calling the 866 I get the menu that says check your balance of pay a bill?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Nadzy It could be a positive balance, meaning that a refund will be issued. That is what I asked what you see when you log in.
The final balance is negative but there are almost 10$ that I should pay. Where did they come from if I don't have any sim with Koodo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The final balance is negative but there are almost 10$ that I should pay. Where did they come from if I don't have any sim with Koodo?

Where did you hear about the $10?
If your line was canceled, you cannot call Koodo and check balance from that cancelled line. The selfserve bill is the one that you need to pay attention to.

The final balance is negative but there are almost 10$ that I should pay. Where did they come from if I don't have any sim with Koodo?Where did you hear about the $10?
If your line was canceled, you cannot call Koodo and check balance from that cancelled line. The selfserve bill is the one that you need to pay attention to.

There is a line in my bill that reports my name and almost 10$ to pay. Then there is a negative amount that fortunately cover the part I own.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The final balance is negative but there are almost 10$ that I should pay. Where did they come from if I don't have any sim with Koodo?Where did you hear about the $10?
There is a line in my bill that reports my name and almost 10$ to pay. Then there is a negative amount that fortunately cover the part I own.

What was the reason for the charge of $10?

Can you take a snapshot of the page 3 of your PDF bill? (Hide/delete all personal information before posting please)