Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I port the my old number just after billing cycle date. Now I got charged my oct- nov bill both at old number and Koodo number

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you were billed by your old provider for another month after porting you would need to take that up with them. Koodo has nothing to do with other companies' billing procedures.
These are Koodo bills
I only use 15 days, my bill is over 117$
Bill period is 27-sep to 6.oct
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Dean - do you have one active line on your account or two?
Looking at your account I only see one line ending in 068. However, you ported a number into your account on Sept. 28, the day after you activated, and then you changed that number again, which took effect on October 7. With your fist bill being issued on October 6th, it shows partial and full charges related to all 3 numbers.

We can look into this for you.. but I also wanted to flag that you're on a plan that's not valid in your home area - you have a Toronto address and are on an out-of-province plan. You will need to change to a local plan offered in your home calling area.

Ranjan wrote:

Looking at your account I only see ...

Hi, I just tried payin my December bill 63.99 and I was charged twice on my credit card. One more thing, I keep getting charges for long distance calls even when I have not made any calls outside Calgary in the last one month and that adds extra 10 or 15 dollars to my bill. This infuriates me a lot.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

You are reviewing your detailed PDF bill to confirm the calls you made to Calgary numbers were the ones you were charged long distance?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Joyce - I see that the payment was in fact posted twice. If you can send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter, we'll validate your info. as the account owner and sort this out with you.

With regards to the long distance charge, on your most recent bill it's for one call placed from Calgary to Seattle. Page 4 of your bill will provide all details. Similarly, your November bill also shows charges for calls made to the U.S. If you find that you're calling the states a lot, a long distance calling package might be a good idea, i.e. $10/mth gives you unlimited calling to the U.S.
I only have one line! Thanks
I port the XXXXXXXXXX last weekend! I only use this number! Thanks
I am sacks tel to help them set up tower for few month
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
dean joe wrote:

Well you'll have to switch to a plan offered in Ontario immediately or koodo will switch it for you or close your account.
dean joe wrote:

I live there every other two weeks . I have address. I test signal for sacks tel
dean joe wrote:

I only have one plan under my profile, I think it is koodo glitch
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
dean joe wrote:

If you are intent on disputing charges on your bill, first: Go to koodomobile.com. Sign into your self serve account. Click 'view my bill' Click 'download bill (pdf). Open the pdf bill. Read it carefully. All the charges and dates are clearly marked on it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Dean - we've fixed the error regarding the charge and applied a credit to your account for the duplicate charge. This should be reflected if you go into self-serve and check your amount owing.
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Dean - we've fixed the error regarding the charge and applied a credit to your account for the...

Thank you very much!

Is anyway can delete this post, I post too much personal info. Thanks!
I post too much personal info, any one knows how to delete it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
dean joe wrote:

I post too much personal info, any one knows how to delete it.

Hey Dean - I've removed any info. you posted disclosing your phone number.