Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I payed my last month bill, but it appears on my next bill. What's going on?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When and how did you pay your bill ? If you used online banking, it takes 3 to 5 days to process. So your payment information might not reflect on your new bill?
Mayumi wrote:

When and how did you pay your bill ? If you used online banking, it takes 3 to 5 days to process...

I paied my bill in May, I think it was first day of May. And yes I used online banking.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

When and how did you pay your bill ? If you used online banking, it takes 3 to 5 days to process...

Sounds like your new bill was sent to you before the bank transferred the money to Koodo. You will need to pay 3 - 5 days in advance of the cut-off date on your bill for the bank to transfer your payment to Koodo. Check on Self-serve to see if the amount has been received, and you can reduce the amount you pay this month by the appropriate amount. Remember o confirm if there are late payment fees you need to account for in your adjustment.
Mayumi wrote:

I payed 200 and It only shows 100. But i payed 200 on april 4 but it is no showing. I just paid anorher 150. I dont think something is right
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Check your bank/cc statements again to see how much was actually charged.
If you paid overpaid, it'll always appear as an credit on next bill. Also you can see it through self serve after a few days.

If it still doesn't show, you can call Koodo *611 from your phone, option 5 then keep pressing 0 to talk to a rep. They should be able to help/explain you.
(No charge for bill inquiry)
Mayumi wrote:

I paid my February bill by credit card. In self serve, it shows payment received. But the amount has still been rolled forward to my march bill.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

As this thread states, the new Bill could very well have been generated before Koodo received the payment. Give it a few days to see hat it shows as outstanding in self-serve and if it doesn't change then you could try sending a private message to Koodo via Facebook or DM via Twitter to confirm it was received.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Hey SB - I see an attempt was made to process payment from your credit card on Feb. 24, but it did not go through. To-date, we haven't received any payments from you. You should be able to verify this with your financial institution.

I would recommend making a one-time payment with a valid card through your self-serve account to clear up the outstanding balance.