Koodo Community
Question

I paid my bill since March 26th, but it didnt update yet.

• 4 April 2021
  • 6 replies

I paid my bill 10 days ago, using pay bill in BMO app. please help me check. my phone number is 226-239-8162

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you registered for self-serve? You will see there on the main page for balance owing. You also have confirmation from your bank?

Yes. The money it went through. But my bill still the same

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Online banking payment takes 3-5 business days to process. Then Koodo will update your balance.

It's holiday, I guess that's why there is some delay for updates.   Check the balance on Tuesday or Wednesday and if it's still not updated, set up a call back or send them a message. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@hungtran We got your payment on March 26th. What you see now onlineis for the next month which is not due till the 22nd of April. 

@hungtran We got your payment on March 26th. What you see now onlineis for the next month which is not due till the 22nd of April. 

Hello. But the bill cycle is Feb 28 to March 27. And why I have to be charged for the late payment for the next bill?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@hungtran Your payment wasn’t received in time for the February bill. It’s always best to pay on the Koodo site or well in advance if you choose to pay via your bank.  This is a public forum and can’t share much more. If you’d like more info pls send us a private message  on Facebook. Also, you may wish to delete your phone number above.