Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i paid my bill but still not in the system

i travelled last month and i couldn't pay my bill, so august 21 i paid the sptember and august together, i paid 182 dollars, cuz i use a lot of data. the thing is even today 23, i still receiving calls from koodo saying i need to pay my bill, and in my app, its still saying i need to pay 182 dollars. what i need to do? wait to they receive in the system or i need to do something else?

6 replies

It takes 3-5 business days to process and post a payment to your Koodo account. I do recommend you call Koodo to report the payment so they can secure the account.
Marcus Fenix wrote:

It takes 3-5 business days to process and post a payment to your Koodo account. I do recommend yo...

thanks for the fast reply man. do you think i can wait more a couple of days, and if still not in the system i call them?
Marcus Fenix wrote:

It takes 3-5 business days to process and post a payment to your Koodo account. I do recommend yo...

I wouldn't. If they are calling you then the collection process has already started. It's better to call and let them know instead of waiting.
Marcus Fenix wrote:

ah ok, thanks
Marcus Fenix wrote:

but, just a last question, what is the phone number to call them? sry
Marcus Fenix wrote:

*611 Option 5.