Koodo Community
Solved

I only used 27 minutes US call, but why charged me $50.4?

In my bill of 

Mar 29 - Apr 28, 2021, the airtime charge is $50.4 for 27 minutes call to USA, while the rate to call USA id $0.6/minute, 27x$0.6=$16.2, why charged me $34.2 more?

icon

Best answer by Jie 1 May 2021, 03:59

I meant I only found the page total is 27 minutes from April 6 to April11.  Where can I view the record from April 11 to April 28, the whole long distance record? Thank you

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could you take a screenshot of page 3 of your ebill where it shows this? Just make sure you leave out any personal information.

Thank you, here you go

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you, here you go

You’re gonna wanna look at the full bill as it gives a better breakdown of charges.

Click on the “download bill (PDF)” button in the top right and check out page 3. Share a screenshot of that if it still isnt adding up.

Got it on page 3, I found the minutes is 84 minutes on Page3, that makes sense, but why the page total is 27 minutes from April 6 to April11? Where can I view the record from April 11 to April 28? Thank you

I meant I only found the page total is 27 minutes from April 6 to April11.  Where can I view the record from April 11 to April 28, the whole long distance record? Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Your pdf ebill should have the call logs for every calls made and received from March 29 to April 28.

If you go to the last section of your pdf ebill it will have the full call history. 

Thank you