Koodo Community
Solved

I need to talk to a rep. Cant get a call back appointment as i am in Japan. What should I do?

I am a new custumer at Koodo since end september.
I tried to add the autorized paiment link to my bank account.
it never appeard to work so I paid my bill myself by internet to avoid to be late.

after i didnt received any preautorized payment, i thaught i did something wrong and i just keep paying my bills myself.
BUT IN DECEMBER IT FINALY SHOWED UP TO WORK, AFTER I ALREADY PAID THE BILL!!!!!
So the money was NOT in my account: My bank charged me 40$ for a NSF , and Koodo will charge me 25$ for missing this payment, BUT I PAID MY BILL ALREADY!!!!!!
WHAT DO I DO WITH THAT?

I am in Japan for work until march. I cant talk with a representive cause I cant get a call back.
Or I get to be charged with traveling fees to receive their call back with the costumer service to fix problem wich i DONT have to pay for!!!

Should i wait to come back country?
icon

Best answer by Dinh 8 January 2019, 19:31

I think Koodo had issue with facebook as of now (hopefully it will be fixed soon), I would suggest you use skype or google hangout to call them at 1-647-778-4337.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It takes a full billing cycle for pre-authorization to work. If you pay it manually early enough (3-4 business days via online banking usually), then Koodo registers it as paid and the pre-authorization will take out 0. If you pay it during around the same time that Koodo tries to take payment, what you experience results.

There is not much Koodo can do about the NSF fee, but you can confirm payment in a few days or you can send Koodo a private message via facebook or twitter
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think Koodo had issue with facebook as of now (hopefully it will be fixed soon), I would suggest you use skype or google hangout to call them at 1-647-778-4337.