Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I need help paying first bill ... Im a first time customer , please help .

I have set-up payments through my bank account , but , I dont have a credit card to make my first payment . What do i do ? Can I wait until next month and will it come out of my bank account next month ? My first bill is due in 1 business day , help !

11 replies

Userlevel 7
If you have online banking, the best way is to add your Koodo account as a payee and you can send in money that way if you do not have a credit card. The only thing with that is that your bank will have a hold on the money until it sends fully. I do this every month on my account through my bank, so it should hopefully work for you. Hope that helps answer your question. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Daniel Gunn wrote:

If you have online banking, the best way is to add your Koodo account as a payee and you can send...

I should also add that even though there is a hold, Koodo's systems usually will pick up the date the money was sent in.
Daniel Gunn wrote:

If you have online banking, the best way is to add your Koodo account as a payee and you can send...

Are you saying that koodo will hold my account ifit isnt payed ?\\
Daniel Gunn wrote:

I also have a 200 dollar spending limit so I dont think it wil matter if it carrys over 1 month , Then i willve making regular payments through the bank .
Userlevel 7
Daniel Gunn wrote:

No, your account will be fine I'm saying the funds from your bank account will be held by your bank until it is sent, even though it will show the money is sent in. But when it does pay towards your bill, Koodo's systems will be able to tell when you made the payment. It does this every time I pay that way on my bill.
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Ok thankyou for taking the time toanswer my question , Daniel . Have a wonderful night . Great name btw . Take Care .
Userlevel 7
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Haha thanks, same to you. Have a good one.
Daniel Gunn wrote:

I have no clue what my first bill will be either . It was only over a 9 day period , so , it shouldnt be that much more then my monthly fee . Any ideas ?
Userlevel 7
Daniel Gunn wrote:

The way the first bill works out to be is a prorated amount of your bill, plus a month in advance. So example: $50 plan would look like this (roughly) Day 1-9 = $15 Then month in advance = $50 - add the totals together So your first month would be $65 + applicable taxes.
Daniel Gunn wrote:

That doesnt sound too bad , it could be worse I suppose . Thank again for your help . Have a good one . Best regards .
Userlevel 7
Daniel Gunn wrote:

No problem. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to use the Koodo community for most answers to general questions. Welcome to Koodo by the way! Have a good one. 🙂