Koodo Community

Community

I'm trying to change my billing address but it says it does not exist even though it populates

I'm trying to change my billing address but it says it does not exist even though it populates when I start typing it in. I don't feel like being charged $10 because your system won't recognize an address that will auto fill in the information area.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The autofill may be coming from a previous address you entered on your computer, rather than from Koodo. Canada Post has new addressing guidelines, and you can see if their widget gives you a complaint address for Koodo's input space. Have a look at www.Canadapost.ca/addressing for details. The widget is linked near the bottom of the page.

I've tried it on more than one computer - I use the Koodo look up box and my address shows up and when I click on it the Koodo website auto fills my address. And I've gone to the Canada Post website to look up my address.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert Millard wrote:

I've tried it on more than one computer - I use the Koodo look up box and my address shows up and...

Is the one you are entering the same address that is linked with your credit card? If so, then you will have to contact Koodo to get them to fix this for you. The contact links are at the bottom of the page.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Robert,

When I last heard about that problem (2 weeks ago) Koodo was looking for a fix to address the issue with adresses. It looks likes it's not completely solved. If you have tried all the possible ways, contact Koodo (www.m.me/Koodo) and tell them to change the address because you can't do it on self serve. They won't charge you 10$ for that.