Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I'm trying to change my billing address and I keep getting the "Oops! This is an invalid address. Please try again." message.

I'm trying to change my billing address and I keep getting the "Oops! This is an invalid address. Please try again." message. My street address comes up when I search it, but it's not accepted when I click submit. My PO Box number isn't accepted either.  I've referred to Canada Post's Addressing Guidelines with no success altering my address in multiple ways. Help!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is the billing address you are trying to enter the same as the billing address for the credit card on your account?
Allan wrote:

Is the billing address you are trying to enter the same as the billing address for the credit car...

Good question.  I can't seem to find what credit card is on the account, but I don't end up using it as I have Pre-authourized Payments set up.
Userlevel 6
Once your credit card has been added successfully, you're free to change your billing address, even if it no longer matches the credit card billing address. If you can't add it correctly through self-serve, customer service should be able to do it for you on the fly.
I don't have a credit card link to my account so why do i get an error when trying to change my billing address ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophie Brazeau wrote:

I don't have a credit card link to my account so why do i get an error when trying to change my b...

What error are you getting, Sophie?