Koodo Community
Question

I left Canada over 3 months, cancelled the phone number but still receiving bills!

• 10 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I left Canada end of July and cancelled the Canadian phone number. I made sure to pay all the remaining bills by mid August.

However, I keep receiving emails from Koodo about receipts. it was zero for August, september and October. but I received a bill today with an amount of 

Total amount due:
-$75.71

Appreciate your help.

thank you, n

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The minus tells me that sounds like Koodo owes you some money 🙂 Do you have a friend or family member that is able to receive and cache a cheque for you? Apparently that is the way Koodo refunds you your money….

Oh wow, that’s great :) 

Is it possible that Koodo just deposits it in the account they have? I used to make my payment as pre-authorized, so I believe koodo still have my bank account information.

I can’t login to Koodo online anymore as I forget the password and I don’t have a Canadian number anymore. 

In case of nothing work, I could ask a friend of mine, but should he just go to koodo booth and ask for the cheque?

thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oh wow, that’s great :) 

Is it possible that Koodo just deposits it in the account they have? I used to make my payment as pre-authorized, so I believe koodo still have my bank account information.

I can’t login to Koodo online anymore as I forget the password and I don’t have a Canadian number anymore. 

In case of nothing work, I could ask a friend of mine, but should he just go to koodo booth and ask for the cheque?

thanks 

If you are already out of country, then you should send them message through FB or Twitter.  You can let them know you used used ore authorized payment.( I don't know if they can charge back to your credit card once your account is closed. )  If they can't, you need to make arrangement to receive a check for you.