Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I just received bill statement, there is patial charge, I do not know why i be charge, who can answer

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Huong, When you look at your bill, it should show what the additional charges are from, now since this is a public forum, you would need to speak to customer service to be able to have the charges explained further as nobody here would have access to your account details. You can call *611 from your cell phone and press 0 a few times to get in touch with a representative. Keep in mind Koodos offices may be closed due to Labor day. Their hours of operation are as follows : Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm Hope this helps
Userlevel 5
You can check your e-bill on Self Serve for more detailed billing. If you want to dispute the charge, you can contact Customer Care at *611 on your Koodo cell or send them an email and they will reply within 1 business day.
Userlevel 1
If you just signed up with koodo it could be a double first month statement or if you changed plans or any billing issues this time that could be why