Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have to validate my email address for Self Serve

Im being asked to enter a new email address after validating my email address. This is confusing and not user friendly. I'm frustrated. I just want to know if my bill has been paid. I paid through TD Canada on Friday, September 5, 2014. Thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 7
That's odd. So are you registered for Self Serve or not? Can you log in and see your bills, usage, etc? At this point if you're having difficulty, I would recommend calling customer service at 1-866-995-6636. They'll be able to sort it out for you. No, they won't charge you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can always give a call at Koodo, but I suggest setting up your sefl-serve. It is much easier like that!
I know you have which is why this is so frustrating. Can you just tell me if my bill had been paid please
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You know we have what? We don't have any access to your account if this is what you are refering to.
Userlevel 7
Sometimes the system just freaks out and won't register your email address or if you've tried before and it didn't work, it gets "stuck" and they have to fix it on their end. Don't get so stressed out. I'm sure the payment has gone through by now. Just call them and have them help you.
Thanks
Ok I will. I'm at school now. Preparing for a big class so will do later. Thanks though