Koodo Community
Solved

I have the $35/5GB plan and my data has been paused after upgrading my phone to the LG G8X

• 1 December 2020
  • 10 replies

I upgraded my phone to the LG G8X an am on the $35 5GB plan and my data has been paused. I think there is some sort of configuration  issue with my account. Can you please advise.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 1 December 2020, 02:49

They are aware of this issue and I thought they already fixed it.

You can send them a message through FB or Twitter, they will help you fix this issue.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

This is my plan.

This what shows under Usage.

So now my data has been paused and I don’t know what to do now. There is no number to call or person to talk too. LOL

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They are aware of this issue and I thought they already fixed it.

You can send them a message through FB or Twitter, they will help you fix this issue.

OK, I posted my issue on FB.  Let’s see what happens… Fortunately I rarely need mobile data at the moment with Covid-19.

OK, so my post was removed from the Koodo FB page and nobody PM’ed back….

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

OK, so my post was removed from the Koodo FB page and nobody PM’ed back….

I mean,did you send a private message to them through Messenger? 

I did. How long does it take for a response typically?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I did. How long does it take for a response typically?

They say within 24 - 72 hours. But I got response back within 12 hours. 

One thing they say is that once you send a message, then wait for their response. If you send multiple messages, then your inquiry get push back each time. 

Hopefully you get response very soon.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Mayumi is right, if you message after a few hours or the next day again, your request will be put last in queue by the system, so it’s best to send your request and wait for an answer. At the moment we are a bit busier but we are working hard to get back to you fast.

We just replied to your PM. :)