Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have some privacy questions...

Is there a way to stop showing texting numbers and phone numbers on my bill.....or change my plan to my name only?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What do you mean?

What is your end objective?

On your personal pdf eBill, it does show a call history, but this PDF e[b]Bill is your the account holder only so no one is able to see it but you and a Koodo agent if you need help.

Just like a credit card bill, it shows your credit card number, transactions, and where the transactions occurred, 
Thanks...yes Im going through a separation and everything is under my husbands name and he is questioning me anout every text and phone call....I guess i need to transfer everything to my name so he is not able to access.....how do I do this?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Susan Wade wrote:

Thanks...yes Im going through a separation and everything is under my husbands name and he is que...

Unfortunately you will have to call into Koodo

https://www.koodomobile.com/contact-us?INTCMP=KMNew_FooterLINK_ContactUs_ContactUs

it will cost $10, and you will also need the Account Owner's authorization to do this
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you mention to the Koodo representative that your being harassed and going through a sticky situation, theres a possibility to get the 10$ fee waved. Just a thought trying to make it easier for you. Hope things get better.
Thanks