Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have an account that already has two numbers linked to it. Can I separate those numbers on two different accounts?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
You can and it can be done via *611 or 18669956636 through a rep, however there will be a $25 fee. If you're okay with this, just give them a call. It must be done over the phone.
Ahmad wrote:

You can and it can be done via *611 or 18669956636 through a rep, however there will be a $25 fee...

What about temporary suspension? Is there a time limit? And a basic fee? Can it be done if I also still have a tab on the phone?
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

You can and it can be done via *611 or 18669956636 through a rep, however there will be a $25 fee...

You can suspend your phone for as long as you want with no fee, but you will still be charged your regular monthly rate. Or you can put your line on seasonal hold for $15/month but you will have to choose a new, in-market plan when you decide to remove the seasonal hold. This can be done if you're on the tab but it extends your tab being cleared by as many months as you have seasonal hold on.
Userlevel 6
Ahmad wrote:

"...it extends your tab being cleared by as many months as you have seasonal hold on." You sure about that Ahmad? 'Cuz this is the first I've heard of this.
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

Pretty positive. Why would Koodo allow people to go on seasonal hold (for lets say) 6 months, losing rate plan revenue for 6 months, and then allowing the tab to still be cleared at the same time?
Userlevel 6
Ahmad wrote:

I'll look into it. But I don't think that they have a choice. CRTC rules and all. But look at it this way, Koodo's getting $15-$25 a month (depending on the Tab type) without spending any money to provide any services. EDIT: Nope, according to my help info Tab contributions continue as normal on the seasonal hold.
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

Oh oops, totally forgot about the CRTC ruling which would trump any policy that Koodo would LIKE to have in place ;P