Koodo Community
Solved

I have a lot of questions.

• 4 August 2012
  • 1 reply

I started to use koodo mobile from July 25. And I am confused about many things. I saw total amount that i have to pay until August 27 is $67.80. Q1. Is it the sum of July 25~July 27 and July 28~August 27? Q2. I use $50 plan. Then, July 25 to 27 should be $5. (3 days / a month(30days)). Then The total cost of monthly plan plus pro-rated charges is $55. $67.80 is too much i think. i don't use any add-on. Then, $12.8 is just tax? Q3. I moved, and changed my address but if my first bill is sent, is there any other way that i can get another bill? Q4. I want to change my plan. If i change my plan now, the amount that i have to pay until August 27 will be changed? And the bill will be sent again? If not, how can i pay for in that case? Q5. Please explain the method to pay bill through bank.
icon

Best answer by Ahmad 4 August 2012, 14:20

1) No. There are definetly overages. Look at your ebill on self-serve. 2) Look at your bill. No one can answer your question here because your the only one who can see it. Have you even looked at your ebill? All your charges are on your ebill. 3) Only through self-serve. 4) No. Next month you will receive another bill with the required adjustments. You still have to pay your bill for the current month. Any credits/adjustments will be done on the next bill. 5) Take your account number to your bank and just pay it... Tell them it's for Koodo .
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
1) No. There are definetly overages. Look at your ebill on self-serve. 2) Look at your bill. No one can answer your question here because your the only one who can see it. Have you even looked at your ebill? All your charges are on your ebill. 3) Only through self-serve. 4) No. Next month you will receive another bill with the required adjustments. You still have to pay your bill for the current month. Any credits/adjustments will be done on the next bill. 5) Take your account number to your bank and just pay it... Tell them it's for Koodo .