Koodo Community
Solved

I have $80 worth of air time on a specific date for unlimited coverage

• 2 March 2021
  • 5 replies

I have additional $80+ charges on my bill, investigation shows calls made on one specific day

icon

Best answer by Dennis 2 March 2021, 01:01

Have you logged into your self serve and downloaded your detailed PDF ebill.  The date when the charges occured, does it show the fees for airtime, long distance airtime, or some other type of fee?

If you need help you can post a screen shot of that page (just black out any personal phone numbers)

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you logged into your self serve and downloaded your detailed PDF ebill.  The date when the charges occured, does it show the fees for airtime, long distance airtime, or some other type of fee?

If you need help you can post a screen shot of that page (just black out any personal phone numbers)

It says long distance charges, even the number is in the same city as I live in.

I have unlimited Canadawide and $10 add-on for unlimited North America

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you change your plan recently? and the issue happened only on that Jan29? It could be a bug or glitch in their system though. I would suggest you contact them and dispute. Facebook messaging is probably the best way https://www.facebook.com/Koodo or you could schedule a callback with their digital bot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It says long distance charges, even the number is in the same city as I live in.

I have unlimited Canadawide and $10 add-on for unlimited North America

Does this match what it says in your detailed pdf ebill? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi! I can see you already discussed with one of our colleagues over the phone and it has been sorted out. Whenever you have any questions (related to your bill or a different topic), don’t hesitate to reach out!