Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I cannot see my final bill in Self Serve

I cancelled my plan by August 11, which is the billing date. But I cannot see my final bill or last month bill through the selfservice. I just move to another city and do not have access to the final bill if sent by mail. I don't know if I can view and pay my final bill on selfservice because someone said it may take 5 days to process the final bill showing up on the selfservice after the last billing date. I don't know if it is true?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Give it the 5 days and if you dont see the final bill, give Koodo a call 1-866-995-6636
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... It takes a couple of days for the system to gather all the info and produce your final Bill, so as Dennis said, wait a bit, if your billing cycle was the 11th, I would say you should be able to see your bill by Friday to be sure... If you have still access to Self Serve, you could make a Credit Card payment, or you can always pay by Online or Telephone banking, Western Union, or simply you can go to your Bank branch and pay it...
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there... It takes a couple of days for the system to gather all the info and produce your fina...

I still did not see my final bill on the selfserve by now.
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there... It takes a couple of days for the system to gather all the info and produce your fina...

Check tomorrow.
If you have cancelled your plan, in the system it will no long show that you are with Koodo. So unfortunately you are not able to see that last cell phone bill. If you had ebilling, for your last bill you should be getting a paper bill. The way to pay your last bill, either have to take your account number, which is at the top of you bill to your Financial Institution and make you final payment there, or you can contact customer service, and pay over the phone with a credit card if you are comfortable making a payment over the phone. Unfortunately, when it is your final bill you can not go into a Koodo store and pay there, for you are no longer a Koodo customer 😞 hope this helps! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I believe your Self Serve accuont is active for 90 days after your account is canceled. So you can still log in to check your final bill. Also you can't pay your bill at Koodo kiosk even you are a Koodo customer 🙂
Mayumi wrote:

I believe your Self Serve accuont is active for 90 days after your account is canceled. So you ca...

Actually if you do go into a Koodo Store you can pay your bill, just only with a major credit card. No cash or debit. But when cancelled, we can no longer pullup your account to pay it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

I believe your Self Serve accuont is active for 90 days after your account is canceled. So you ca...

Ok. somehow I thought you can't pay your bill at kiosk. Now I know you can do it with a credit card. Thanks 🙂
Mayumi wrote:

No problem! 🙂
please I need information full
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Amiir Yare wrote:

what information do you need?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Amiir Yare wrote:

Quid pro quo. You want information you need to give us information first.