Koodo Community

Community

I cannot get into my account, yet thats where they send my E-bill.and they say they cant match my info.

How do I get into  my account when you wont recognize my email but thats where you send my e-bill.

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What happens when you try to login?  What error message do you get?  Have you successfully logged into self serve before?
Hi Dennis, I am having the same problem as Alice. When I try to change my password I am told my email address & last name do not match what Koodo has on file.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Austin Thomas wrote:

Hi Dennis, I am having the same problem as Alice. When I try to change my password I am told my e...

Have you ever been able to successfully login previously?
Austin Thomas wrote:

Hi Dennis, I am having the same problem as Alice. When I try to change my password I am told my e...

No, this is the first time. I just switched to Koodo in December.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Austin Thomas wrote:

After you switched to Koodo, did you receive an email from Koodo to complete your self serve registration?
Austin Thomas wrote:

I don't think so, but I can't say for sure. I may have, immediately after I switched to Koodo in the Telus store. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Austin Thomas wrote:

Im not exactly sure where the error is here.  But the fix will need a Koodo rep who can reset your self serve login for you.

You can send a private message to Koodo via facebook or twitter (expect a few days before they will reply).  Or you can try your luck calling them (*611 on your koodo phone).  Note that call times may be long and after 2 hours, they hang up on you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Austin Thomas wrote:

Hey Austin - are there multiple lines on the account? I wasn't able to pull up anything  by your email, but do see a matching name on an account opened last month which does not have Self Serve set-up yet. Can you share the last two digits of your phone number?
Austin Thomas wrote:

Thanks for your help Dennis. Do you think I could visit a Koodo Kiosk in the mall for help?
There's one about an hour and a half away from me.

Hi Ranjan,
the last 2 digits of my phone number are 31.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Austin Thomas wrote:

The koodo kiosk wont be much help.  They are sales people and wont have access to fixing your self serve login
Austin Thomas wrote:

OK thanks anyway.
Austin Thomas wrote:

I am having the same problem as Austin Thom as. I am told my email address & last name do not match what Koodo has on file. I have 2 emails that I use, my Rogers email & my Apple iPad email (iCloud). I know my cell phone number (not recognized by Koodo). I don't know how much more of this b.s. I can take.
Austin Thomas wrote:

Hi Lizanne,
My problem still has not been fixed. Im hoping Ranjan, (an Official Rep) will be able to help.....I'll keep ya posted.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Austin Thomas wrote:

Another idea here.

If you are both unable to sign in, maybe the reps who signed you up didnt register you for self serve (since neither has gotten the confirmation email).

Have you tried to register for self serve?  There is a Register Now button under the Login button
Austin Thomas wrote:

i'll give it a try Dennis.