Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I cancelled one number on a multi number account and now one of the remaining numbers is being charged for two plans.

I have things on my bill that look wrong. How do I talk to someone to correct what looks like a major mistake?
icon

Best answer by Daniel Gunn 8 September 2014, 13:54

Hi Tony, You can call customer service and have them look into your account and see what the issue is. You can dial *611 from your Koodo phone and press 0 a few times to get in touch with a representative. If you call from a home phone it is 1-866-995-6636 and press 0 a few times. Their hours of operation are as follows: Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm Hope this helps

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Tony, You can call customer service and have them look into your account and see what the issue is. You can dial *611 from your Koodo phone and press 0 a few times to get in touch with a representative. If you call from a home phone it is 1-866-995-6636 and press 0 a few times. Their hours of operation are as follows: Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm Hope this helps