Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I can't make my account

hi i have a problem with paying money. i want to make account in Koodo i tried several time but i dont have drive licence so i don't know how can i do this, because i can't pay the bills for three months...

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Not quite sure I understand your question / problem. Do you currently have a Koodo monthly Plan and are trying to pay in advance for 3mos of service? If so, you can't pay in advance, however you can pay extra & that will travel over to the next bill so if for example your monthly bill is approximately 50$ taxes included, if you pay 150$ on the account it will cover it but only if you don't incur overages during the next 3 months.
Userlevel 6
Hi Jisun, I assume that you're having difficulties to create your Self Serve account. A driver's License is not needed but you must provide other ID, such as your PIN or SIN or account number. I suggest that you contact us directly over the phone so we can assist you. We can be reached at *611 from your cell or 1-866-995-6636 from a landline, #5. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.