Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I am unable to log in.

When I try to log in they want to new email address. I don't know why they did it. I can not download my invoice. I told to Koodo shop manager and Call Service. But they could not solved this problem. And I paid everything. First month delayed two days. Because I could not download my invoice.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you verify your self serve account by clicking on the link in the email you should have been sent after signing up for self serve. If you have and it still isn't working then try using the newest version of Internet Explorer or Firefox browser and clear your cookies, cache and history of your browser, and also make sure it's set to accept cookies. If your using one of the browsers I said try using the other if the other things I said to do don't work. if that doesn't work call customer service and explain it to them.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
As Paul suggested, try following the prompts on the e-mail you received from Koodo the first time you signed up... If you keep getting the same issue, then you will have to call Customer Service to get it solved... On this case what we have to do is delete the whole profile from the system, and then re-create it, you will receive again an e-mail, you will open the one that says complete Self Serve registration and you're good to go....! You will need your PIN number to call Customer Service and also to complete the registration... Enjoy!
Userlevel 1
Camilo_A wrote:

As Paul suggested, try following the prompts on the e-mail you received from Koodo the first time...

Email that was sent by Koodo is only valid for 7 days, after that the link becomes dead, Jeongki should call Koodo care rep to send him another email validation.
it happened to me when i had my email address setup as self serve account manager. i called Client Care line and they fixed it by setting my email address as account owner and every thing is working fine since then .