Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i am going out of canada indefinitely,how can put my koodo plane on hold till i come back??so that i dont have to pay the monthly bill

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Not possible. Seasonal hold costs $15/month and that's only good for 6 months and you have to choose an in market plan when you get back. I would port to Speak Out and get a voucher for $25 that keeps your account active for 365 days https://www.speakout7eleven.ca/prepaid-cell-phone-rates
is there any customer care service for koodo where they dont charge us to talk to the representative?? like a toll free customer care service? n if yes then watz d number?
Userlevel 6
With seasonal hold you still have to pay your bill for the $15/month charge. Suggest you set up your account payment with pre-authorized credit card so that you're account won't go into arrears or possibly get disconnected while you're away
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Calling is always free as long as you are not getting them to do something that you can do on your own on self serve. *611 on your koodo cell or Dial 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) but airtime charges may apply