Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How/Where do I pay my monthly phone bill?

When I try logging in on Self Serve with my phone it says Error Connecting, try again later. When I try to log in on my computer it redirects me to 'My Account' and shows nothing about Self Serve. Please help, thanks 🙂

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Your bill can be paid through online banking, if you have it, or you can go to a Koodo shop and pay there with a credit card. In regards to your selfserve account, you may want to give customer service a call to see if they can let you know whats going on. They can also give you your account number for you to add onto your online banking 🙂 Another option would be to take your bill to the bank and bring it to the teller, and they'll be able to help you set up a payment option as well!
I have had the same problem in trying to set up Self-Serve access to my account. It keeps sending me back to my security question, which I answer correctly, but I end up in a loop. What am I doing wrong?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ann Barber wrote:

I have had the same problem in trying to set up Self-Serve access to my account. It keeps sending...

You have to call Koodo *611 from your phone or 1-866-995-6636 (option 5) They will help you to set up/reset your self serve account 🙂