Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how to pay a broken company?

koodo cut off my phone service because my last credit card payment was declined do to a problem on koodos end of things. my service is suspended as of this mor ing and now i can't pay again because the self serve option is down . not very impressed. Fix it now koodo

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Making demands on a community forum will absolutely not get the job done, please dial *611 from your phone.
Chadwick wrote:

Making demands on a community forum will absolutely not get the job done, please dial *611 from y...

Sorry if my fruatration is misdirected. I dont know what the the comunity forum is exactly. My rudeness was ment for a koodo employee cause of the spot koodo put me in. Thanks for your help *611 worked. Phone is backup and running
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Making demands on a community forum will absolutely not get the job done, please dial *611 from y...

No need to apologise. Were all customers here. There is a few employees around but chances are you will still need to call if we cannot fix ur issue through tips or self serve.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you tried paying through the Koodo self serve app, I just used it a few hours ago to pay a bill with no issue at all.
Userlevel 7
Are you getting any specific error messages when you try to make the payment?