Koodo Community
Question

How to contact Koodo?

• 25 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello. I used to live in Canada, but then I had to leave the country urgently for some family related issues.

When I got to Norway, I tried contacting Koodo, as I would need to sign up my deal with them and all, but the site was constantly down, the chat thing didn’t work etc, so I tried e-mailing them (a few times).

I never had any replies, and during some severe personal things at home, plus the whole corona-crisis, I completely forgot about this..

I don’t regularly use that e-mail, so I missed all of them, and I am now on a heavy bill and cancelled account, plus I see they are threatening collectors etc. I’d like to come in contact with someone to solve the problem ASAP.

Can someone help me? I have no clue how this maze of a website works..

2 replies

Userlevel 7

You may send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to explain your situation and get help from a rep on how to proceed. 

Customer Service center 1-866-995-6636   will probably not work for you as it’s mainly used to to schedule a callback.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello there,

Please send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter and we will reply as soon as possible.

Regards,

Helen