Koodo Community
Question

How to contact customer service?

• 25 June 2020
  • 9 replies

Does anyone know how to actually get a hold of Koodo if you have an issue. I try the number and it goes right to a text. A call back goes to voicemail or just hangs up. FB takes 3 days for the first reply. Customer Service has become horrible here.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We can potentially help you here and if need be, flag a Rep to look into your issue. What issue do you need help with?

Bill for the month is wrong again. I’ve scheduled a call back so I’ll see if it works this time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you want to discuss how it's wrong here or stick with waiting for a call back? Out of curiosity is the email you used here to register the sa me as your self-serve?

i believe its the same

Did you want to discuss how it's wrong here or stick with waiting for a call back? Out of curiosity is the email you used here to register the sa me as your self-serve?

I did change it awhile back so it might not be updated. Do you know to change email in here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

In that case if the callback fails let us know and a Rep can be flagged and readily look into your bill so at least you get that much.

ok thanks.

In that case if the callback fails let us know and a Rep can be flagged and readily look into your bill so at least you get that much.

Is there a way to check and see if my email addy here is right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is there a way to check and see if my email addy here is right?

How did you sign into the forum? If you are using Koodo login of the same account, the email should be the same.

Also, Can you check if you blocked Koodo number ( 1 (866) 995-6636 ) in your phone? It was the most common cause for failed callbacks that went directly into voicemail.