Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to check prices of each phone numbers?

Hello. I pay for two phone number with one bill. I've been trying to figure out how to check which number cost how much. I was able to do it once, but now I'm unable to do so. How do I check separate prices? It only shows as a whole price. Thanks.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Log into self serve > View your Bill > Select a monthly bill > open PDF Summary of charges by user on page 3
Mayumi wrote:

Log into self serve > View your Bill > Select a monthly bill > open PDF Summary of charges by us...

Thanks for your help. However, It still gives me one bill. And there's no summery of bills by users. There's only one page. Just total prices. I'm going to search around koodo page.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Log into self serve > View your Bill > Select a monthly bill > open PDF Summary of charges by us...

Are you using koodo app or koodo selfserve account?
Mayumi wrote:

It's from self serve page. Maybe I need an app? I'll try doing that. Thank you!! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

No. App doesn't give you detail bill information.
Mayumi wrote:

I down loaded for ipad, but wasn't able to do that, again... Is the app for a cell phone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Does your self serve account looks like this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

And

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

When you opened PDF, you should be able to scroll down to page 3. Page 1 : Account summary Page 2 : Previous charges and payments Page 3 : Summary of Koodo Tab by user / Summary of charges by user Page 4~ : Individual bill info
Mayumi wrote:

Thank you. I'll try doing that with my chrome book. It won't let me see it with my ipad for some reasons. Thank you for your help!! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't have 2 phones with koodo on the same account but I remember someone saying you can change to each specific # (phone) in the top right hand corner or the screen.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

I don't have 2 phones with koodo on the same account but I remember someone saying you can change...

Yes. I can change the number, but still can't seems to find the separate rate. Thanks for your post, though.