Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to check how many minutes left for the 1000 international LD minutes add-on

Hello all,

I just added a 1000 international LD minutes to my plan as a KOODO promotion says these days., which can be used to call several countries. I tested yesterday and fount it okay for me. But I just have one question regarding the usage. How can we check the usage of this add-on, for example, how many minutes left for the current bill cycle? Can any experts help me figure it out?

Thanks.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There currently is no specific tracking tool. You would either need to track minutes yourself, or possibly tally them from the list of calls either on your phone, or in your account pages.
Hello David,

Thank you for your answer. I will track the minutes by myself to avoid additional fees. Hope koode could provide some calculator or track the minutes in the near future.

I just wanna know how many countries I can make call, can I call my country Sudan Africa. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Anwar Dokhan wrote:

I just wanna know how many countries I can make call, can I call my country Sudan Africa. 

With their current promo :Includes calls to India, Germany, China, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Italy, Mexico, Australia & Taiwan.

If you want to make call to Sudan, It will be $1/min long distance charge.
http://help.koodomobile.com/coverage-long-distance-and-travelling/long-distance
I currently have $40 dollar monthly plan. And I ordered the Pixel XL 128gb today and changed my plan to Tab Large ($59 one) for two years. Will I get the 1000 international LD minutes? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Aven wrote:

I currently have $40 dollar monthly plan. And I ordered the Pixel XL 128gb today and changed my p...

It appears you qualify for the 1000 minute promotion.

Aven wrote:

I currently have $40 dollar monthly plan. And I ordered the Pixel XL 128gb today and changed my p...

Is there a way that I can verify it? Since the plan was changed but I didn't see LD minutes in the Usage.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Aven wrote:

You would need to call and speak to a Customer Service Rep to have an adjustment made.
[i]Go to Self Service (Koodo Website - Left Top after login) > Click Self Service > Click Usage > Click AirTime > Click Show (Right side list of values) then Long Distance