Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How old do you have to be to set up a Tab plan ?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Age of majority (either 18 or 19, depending on the province). BC 19 Alberta 18 Saskatchewan 18 Manitoba 18 Ontario 18 Quebec 18 Nova Scotia 19 New Brunswick 19 Newfoundland & Labrador 19 Northwest Territories 19 Nunavut 19 PEI 18 Yukon 19
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Age of majority (either 18 or 19, depending on the province). BC 19 Alberta 18 Saskatchewan ...

hm, my friend is 18 and he is on a tab plan in NB, I was just wondering cause I'm switching out of rogers
Userlevel 7
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Age of majority (either 18 or 19, depending on the province). BC 19 Alberta 18 Saskatchewan ...

Did he get it elsewhere and then move to NB?
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

No.
Userlevel 3
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Hmmph if you're in NB you'd have to be 19. Otherwise you'd only be eligible for prepaid.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

I'll go to the shop and ask about it. I'll be back with more info about it.
Userlevel 3
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Please do because I'm baffled why they'd approve your friend for services when he's underage.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

You were right, it is 19. weird that my friend got a plan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Did he got a plan under somebody else's name( like a parent)?