Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How much does it cost to receive calls from europe ?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you are in your local calling area then there are no additional fees. They are charged the same as if your neighbour was calling you
Dennis wrote:

If you are in your local calling area then there are no additional fees. They are charged the sa...

Sorry, I didn't explain enough. If I'm in Canada and people who are calling me come from Europe. I have the 40 dollars plan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

If you are in your local calling area then there are no additional fees. They are charged the sa...

Then as long as you are in Canada receiving a call is the same as receving any call from Canada. just alike a landline, it doesnt matter what country is calling you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

It use your anytime minutes if you received calls outside of your Unlimited Evenings and Weekends. There will be overage charge once you are over your included minutes. Additional minutes $0.50/min or you can find your rate through self serve if you have an old plan.
Dennis wrote:

I wonder if it's the same situation if I get someone calling me from Jamaica and I'm in my calling area??
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

What plan do you have?
If you have a Canada-wide, then all your receiving calls are count as local calls.
And it will use your minutes if you received it at the day time.