Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How long to receive confirmation e-mail?

Signed up for Koodo a couple weeks Received notification that my bill was ready for payment.  Registered with e-mail, but haven't received the confirmation.  Checked spam etc. no e-mail.  How long should this take?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
You have to actually log in to self-serve to view ans pay your bill. The notification is all it is, a notification telling you your bill is ready. Thats when you're supposed to go to self-serve to check it and pay it (by the due date) https://secure.koodomobile.com/sso/UI...
Received immediate confirmation when signing up for this forum with the same e-mail address.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

You have to actually log in to self-serve to view ans pay your bill. The notification is all it i...

Sorry I misunderstood the issue
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It should be instant, if you've checked everywhere then I suggest calling customer service and they can help you set up your self serve account, or you can try registering again.
I registered for the self serve, when I log in now it tells me i need to confirm my e-mail address.  Until I do that, I assume I won't see my bill, but I am not receiving the confirmation e-mail.
Same problem here, new customer to Koodo as of Nov.30, tried to register my self serve account, received the confirmation right away, when I clicked on the link in the email it took me to a broken webpage (didn't think to write down the error code).  Then when trying to log in again get a webpage error saying "redirect loop".  I searched the community forums here and found a page saying only internet explorer and firefox are supported, I had been using chrome.

There was an open ticket for a help request I made and I mentioned this to the tech, he said there were several profiles created on it and so reset my profiles and account and said he sent a new activation email, but it never came through.  So I attempted to register by myself again, this time using Internet Explorer, got the confirmation email and followed the link in IE, was able to get into my account information (name, address etc) but could not access any other parts of my account such as billing or usage, clicking on links would just time out internet explorer.  I logged out and attempted to log back in but just get timeouts with IE and the redirect loop if I try with Chrome.

I could call and request another help ticket, but I'm afraid they will just do the same thing without getting anywhere on actually setting up my self serve account.  My first bill is coming up and I'll need this fixed soon!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lon Neufeld wrote:

Same problem here, new customer to Koodo as of Nov.30, tried to register my self serve account, r...

You have to call them back to fix this issue.  *611 from your Koodo phone.
Tell them you called in before to reset  your self serve but  you still have trouble to access to usage, billing info.
I hope they can fix it right this time.
Lon Neufeld wrote:

Same problem here, new customer to Koodo as of Nov.30, tried to register my self serve account, r...

Called, got quick and thorough service, I mentioned the community forum suggestions you and Tim said and got him to double check my email, turns out they had it wrong in their sytem.  All up and running on self serve now, thanks guys 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lon Neufeld wrote:

Great (^_^)
I called support and they were able to get it set up successfully.   The e-mail I had used did not match the original e-mail I originally gave when I signed up.  They ended up deleting and recreating the profile a few times - (I received the same redirect issues a few times.)  It ended up set up with the original e-mail I had used.  Seems to be working fine now.