Koodo Community
Question

How long does it take for a payment to process?

• 20 November 2012
  • 4 replies

I went to the td and paid my bill last saturday but when i try to call someone it still says "your phone is not activated on the network" what should i do?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

If you pay with a credit card, the payment is immediate. If you pay with a check or with a bank transfer it can takes at least 5 open days to receive the payment. This is normal that your payment is not already applied. You should wait till Friday, the November 23 or even in one week. But don't worry Friday is should be OK. Your line was cancelled, because you don't pay at time? You can always call 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636), to get more information on your account. Download the Koodo Self App if you need 😉.

If you pay with a credit card, the payment is immediate. If you pay with a check or with a bank t...Thanks 🙂
Usually 3-5 business days
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Credit Card 2 days Western Union 2 days Telephone/Online Banking 5 days Money Mart 5 days Bank ATM (registered) 5 days Bank ATM (un-registered) 10 days Cheque (via mail) 10 days Bank Teller (registered) 5 days Bank Teller (un-registered) 10 days