Koodo Community
Solved

How do people do online paying (credit card)?

• 15 November 2020
  • 9 replies

Dear everyone,

Here is account number *** (phone number ***). Koodo store is not accessible in my country (Taiwan), so I have no choice but to pay bill on selfserve. However, in the past two months,  whenever I submitted my credit card information to the payment page, I saw the error page below. I really want to pay, but this error has to be fixed. People not in Canada have to pay by this. If any staff or other kind people see my message (I sent help messages before to Koodo’s mail address), please contact me by *** and tell me how can I talk to someone in Koodo and reactivate my sim card!

Edit: personal info hidden

icon

Best answer by Goran 15 November 2020, 01:35

If you're paying with a non Canadian credit card it typically doesn't work. You'd need to send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to get it registered. Since you didn't end up paying for a couple months now you'll definitely have to contact them that way to figure out payments and reactivating service. If you're going to be in Taiwan for a while yet I would port your number over to a VoIP service to save money honestly.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you're paying with a non Canadian credit card it typically doesn't work. You'd need to send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to get it registered. Since you didn't end up paying for a couple months now you'll definitely have to contact them that way to figure out payments and reactivating service. If you're going to be in Taiwan for a while yet I would port your number over to a VoIP service to save money honestly.

Dear Goran,

Thank you for your response. May you please send me the messenger address  or email address which I can talk to someone in Koodo team (I don’t use Twitter)? I believe that I will stay in Taiwan until 2020 March, so I definitely need to talk to someone and pay the bill by credit card or debit card. I can pay immediately.

FYI, I really have no other method to pay instead of using a foreign credit card, I cannot even log into my online bank account now to pay Koodo because it requires me to receive a code message via Koodo’ phone number. If you or anyone else can help, please let me know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How were you paying before? 

Do you still have a bank account in Canada?  If you do, then you can pay your bill through online banking. 

I do but the thing is that I lost my old phone somewhere. That is the reason that I am in panic for not able to log into my banking app anymore. I have to log into the account by the code message send on the ***, so the only option I have is to pay it by a foreign credit card.

To Dear Mayumi,

The last time I paid was when I was in Canada, I also tried to pay it for a few time before but the TD online banking system noticed me that the account number I typed (I remember I typed ***) is unavailable.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok. In that case, you need to contact Koodo through FB or Twitter as Goran suggested.  You can register your foreign credit card by rep.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Dear Goran,

Thank you for your response. May you please send me the messenger address  or email address which I can talk to someone in Koodo team (I don’t use Twitter)? I believe that I will stay in Taiwan until 2020 March, so I definitely need to talk to someone and pay the bill by credit card or debit card. I can pay immediately.

https://www.facebook.com/Koodo/

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can also contact TD to do the same thing with whatever issues you have there. You can call using skype or some similar VoIP service or call collect as they have that option.