Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I switch to paper billing from paperless.

I want to switch my paperless online Bill to a bill I can look over and file at home. How do I go about doing this? Tried calling but wait time is too long unfortunately today. Is there an online way of switching this?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
You should be able to do it straight from self-serve under your profile or billing. $2 fee applies for paper billing
Userlevel 3
Log in to your account and you will find a heading to change bill type and notifications. Were you aware you can download a PDF of your bill to view and save on your computer? If you like to touch bills before you pay them and save them later, you can print the PDF.
grampad wrote:

Log in to your account and you will find a heading to change bill type and notifications. Were yo...

There is no way to change back under self serve back to paper bills!!!! That option is not available!!!
Userlevel 4
grampad wrote:

Log in to your account and you will find a heading to change bill type and notifications. Were yo...

Hello Chris, 

We no longer offer paper bills. You can print your bills through your Self Serve. Log into your Self Serve > View My E-Bill > Download PDF  > and then print the bill you want. Hope that helps 🙂

Note: in the future, please start a "New Question" so that you don't revive old threads. Thank you 🙂

grampad wrote:

Chris what you say is strange to me. 

I've been on prepaid  since last summer and I have yet to discover how to switch to a Email Receipt.
I've followed several Koodo links, but I've not found the paperless bill option.

BTW I'm not being charged for there Koodo mailed out bill.
That's a good idea. Just find that the self serve has very little details. I will try logging in to theo online site and see if that's .ore of what I'm after. Thanks for the help.
I just tried to print       my bill and find I can not print it

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
edward hall wrote:

I just tried to print       my bill and find I can not print it

What PDF reader are you using to view your downloaded copy of the bill?  Most should easily allow you to print out a copy of any file you have opened. many will allow you to print even before you download the PDF file.