Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do i speak to somebody from koodo?

Need to speak to somebody about both my data and my email confirmation and the people at the kiosk are no help

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Fastest way would be through Facebook or Twitter message (links are at bottom-right of this page).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We can also provide general info. and support right here Mace. The community has some very knowledgeable folks - like Ivan - and us reps jump in from time to time as well. It's also usually the fastest way to get answers. What's your question?
My account says I'm still waiting on email confirmation from MY email and I'm an trying to purchase a data top up and it will not allow it to go through. The people at the kiosk say that I can access my account without my drivers license but I didn't need that when I started my service plan as I do not have one at this time
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MACE 293 wrote:

My account says I'm still waiting on email confirmation from MY email and I'm an trying to purcha...

Thanks for the details. Here's what I'm seeing:
- You were notified that you used up all of your data this morning at 9am.
- You were able to successfully add more data as a top-up, and a confirmation text was sent to you at 9:43 - did you get that message?
- Your billing cycle will reset tonight, and as of tomorrow your new 2GB data bucket will begin for the next month

I'm also seeing that you haven't completed/set-up your profile for self serve, which you make reference to above. To get this sorted, can you shoot us a private message on Facebook? An agent will verify you as the account owner and help get this set-up correctly. 
MACE 293 wrote:

My account says I'm still waiting on email confirmation from MY email and I'm an trying to purcha...

I sent a message on Fb this morning. Still waiting on reply
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MACE 293 wrote:

Great. It's not instant - sometimes can take a while to get back, but they'll take it from there. For now, since you were able to add more data, I take it that things are sorted outside of setting up access for self serve, correct?
MACE 293 wrote:

I need to purchase another a gig. As you can see I do go through it quikly and I have already payed ahead to cover these purchases
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MACE 293 wrote:

Ah. Have you tried clicking the link in the original text notification when you hit your limit? You should be able to add it the same way.
MACE 293 wrote:

It tells me that there was problem connecting
MACE 293 wrote:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MACE 293 wrote:

Ok, so it is due to self-serve not being set-up yet. I see that an agent has gotten back to you on Facebook - they'll take it from here and get things sorted.
MACE 293 wrote:

Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MACE 293 wrote:

Also - once you get your self-serve account set-up, I'd recommend changing your plan to the current promo: $60/4GB (twice the data you currently have for the same price! You can make the change yourself through self-serve. Maybe refer a few friends while you're at it and get a $50 credit for each referral 😉

Good luck! Let us know if we can help with anything else. 
MACE 293 wrote:

how do i get my phone unlocked

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MACE 293 wrote:

Send a private message to us on Facebook. Cost is $50.